Course for Electrical Students:
ELECTRICAL BUILDING SERVICES DESIGN, DRAFTING, MODELING AND EXECUTION
1. Basics of electrical engineering
2. Standards of electrical engineering
3. Understanding the construction plans, elevations and section
4. What are the works of electrical design engineer, technical bids , planning and scheduling
5. Selection of luminaries
6. Selection of power outlets.
7. Total connected load calculations
8. Preparing load distribution schedules (manually and through revit mep software’s)
9. Selection of circuit breakers & cables
10. Selection of transformers
11. Selection of diesel generator
12. Selection of cable trays
13. Designing Electrical substation room, MV room, LV room, electrical rooms, Incomer server room as per standards
14. Designing LV panels, MDB panels, SMDB panels, DB’s
15. Panel designing and manufacturing study.
16. Designing and installation details of fire alarm devices.
17. Designing and installation details of electrical low voltage systems (ELV systems) like access control systems, CCTV
18. Difference between the contract drawings and shop drawings
19. Working on highly professional software’s like:
b. REVIT MEP